• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the PSE 2019 User Manual

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All earlier editions of PSE had a user's manual bundled with the program. WHERE is the manual for PSE 2019? Will anybody answer this question? Can I ask for a reply from a human and not from a robot?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Epicuros  wrote

All earlier editions of PSE had a user's manual bundled with the program. WHERE is the manual for PSE 2019? Will anybody answer this question? Can I ask for a reply from a human and not from a robot?

This is a user-to-user forum populated by humans who try to help other users. The link below should be beneficial for your purpose.

Photoshop Elements Help | Photoshop Elements User Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Epicuros  wrote

This is a user-to-user forum populated by humans who try to help other users. The link below should be beneficial for your purpose.

Photoshop Elements Help | Photoshop Elements User Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, there are pdf manuals.

They are for PSE 2018 but there is not much new, and that is covered in the online help suggested above.

download from here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop-elements_reference.pdf

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/elements-organizer_reference.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michel. In fact this seems to be true, but Adobe's decision to avoid writing a mamnual for the new version of PSE is not exactly commendable. Since 2019 is so very similar to  2018 only a few  things should be added; but Adobe prefered to avoid the minor expense it would take to produce a new manual. 

What a shame on Adobe!

Vasilis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Hatstead. I understand this and have seen the manual substitude for PSE 2019. I stiill think Adobe goofed by NOT making a new manual. Unbelievable that they expect PSE 2019 users to use the PSE 2018  manual instead of producing a new one, just to save penies!

Vasilis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link provided by hatstead does refer to 2019 features for example:

photo projects

creating photo projects

photo collage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an online manual. Not a downloadable PDF .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the links.  They are not however, links to the 2019 products.  They are to the 2020 versions.  I find it incredulous that finding the 2019 guides (if they exist) is so difficult.  I just spent about 25 minutes in chat with Adobe.  Transferred twice then provided links to the 2020 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Epicuros,

please find below the direct links for Elements 2019 PDFs:

Photoshop Elements | Premiere Elements | Elements Organizer

Thanks

Aurobinda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Aurobinda. I have saved it. I am still disappointed at Adobe's reluctance to write a specific manual for 1019...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an older person and I prefer to be able to sit down with an actual paperback manual rather than have several windows open while trying to jump back and forth between PSE and PDF. I don't mind paying for the book.  Also sometimes your PDF does not help for some questions and then you have to google some more.  It takes my hands away from my coffee cup more often too. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alaskakate  wrote

I am an older person and I prefer to be able to sit down with an actual paperback manual rather than have several windows open while trying to jump back and forth between PSE and PDF. I don't mind paying for the book.  Also sometimes your PDF does not help for some questions and then you have to google some more.  It takes my hands away from my coffee cup more often too. lol

Have a look in your local book store or on Amazon. There are several books available for your purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not for PSE 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to access the pdf downloads but these links don't work for me - they just open up a new blank webpage. Can anyone provide working links? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines