Highlighted

M: Photoshop Mobile: Copy / Paste text problem on Photoshop iPad

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Photoshop on my iPad Pro. When I want to copy some text (for example some paragraph from safari / notes, ...) and paste to exist text layer, in Photoshop it paste the same text which I have in layer. When I have there nothing, so it works like I didn't make any copy., 

But in other apps works Copy/Paste correct. It is only in Photoshop.

Have anybody same problem? Or do you know how fix this problem? It is really annoying.

Thanks.

The ability to paste from the iOS clipboard is not currently a feature in Photoshop on the iPad. We appreciate your feedback regarding freatures that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. You can vote on that feature here: Photoshop Mobile: Cannot access iPadOS clipboard

Pattie

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

M: Photoshop Mobile: Copy / Paste text problem on Photoshop iPad

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Photoshop on my iPad Pro. When I want to copy some text (for example some paragraph from safari / notes, ...) and paste to exist text layer, in Photoshop it paste the same text which I have in layer. When I have there nothing, so it works like I didn't make any copy., 

But in other apps works Copy/Paste correct. It is only in Photoshop.

Have anybody same problem? Or do you know how fix this problem? It is really annoying.

Thanks.

The ability to paste from the iOS clipboard is not currently a feature in Photoshop on the iPad. We appreciate your feedback regarding freatures that you believe are the highest priority for your workflow. You can vote on that feature here: Photoshop Mobile: Cannot access iPadOS clipboard

Pattie

TOPICS
Feature request, iPad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop for Mobile forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously? You can't PASTE TEXT? "Photoshop" for iPad is an absolute joke.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 7
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 5
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What! The money we spend on every month this should be added yesterday. What a joke. Is there any work around!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a sad joke.  It's 2020 and a multi-billion dollar company cannot implement copy and paste ???? Are you kidding me ?!?! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 6
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did adobe even bother rolling Photoshop out on iPad? This literally makes the application useless.

I can't imagine adding copy and paste requires some feat of computer engineering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 3
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is very wrong here. LumaFusion just rolled out a major update in just six months. They have 3+ software engineers. The entire company is eleven people. If you check out the ABOUT in Photoshop iPad - they have 75+ people assigned. Am I missing something?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 3
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is actually ridiculous... you can't copy and paste. You can't upload a psd doc... What do the developers do all day? These are basic functions. I am creating stickers with text and I litterally I have to go through and handtype everything like this is the 1950s

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 3