• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad crashes on startup every time

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded Photoshop for iPad. Each time I start the app, it crashes while displaying 'Fetching subscription data'. Tried deleting app an reinstalling. So, basically, I have no working Photoshop app. Using 6th generation iPad with iPadOS 14.5.1 and 10GB of free space. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrew Marlow 

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Is your iPad settings set to a region other than US-English? Please see this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/photoshop-not-opening-on-ipad-pro/td-p/11688822

If you have US-English set and still get crashes, please come back and we'll try to get you additional help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, yes, setting my region to US enables the app to load. Thank you. The only new problem is that having logged in with my Creative Cloud account (I had one set up on Windows desktop), the iPad version wants me to set up a new subscription before I can use it. I mistakenly thought the account I had would allow me to use it on both devices, not pay again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be able to.  Just to clarify,  you do have a subscription to PS via the Creative Cloud? And how many devices is that set up for?  I know with regular PS,  you're just allowed for 2 devices,  I'm not quite sure if PS for the iPad counts as one of those devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to reply Dave. It might be related to the number of devices as you say (although currently, I only use it on a Windows laptop). I thought maybe that becuase I had to change my region settings from UK to US to get the iPad version of Photoshop to work, that it didn't recognise my UK subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines