• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Actions and Scripting' label

LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finaly I found a way how to open 'Actions and Scripting' label directly: Actions and Scripting 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

It's what I found, Actions and Scripting label that can be open in no time, so without opening main Photoshop conversation to expand then lables of 9 other hidden ones, finally selecting 'Actions and Scripting' manually.

That was irritating for me, who want to visit each time only this one subsection immediately. Now I can also refresh that page, or get back to after opening certain thread, what wasn't possible by regular page without loosing the label beeing still chosen.

Ps. there's no 'cr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to share what you found not just link us to Action and Scripting conversations?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's what I found, Actions and Scripting label that can be open in no time, so without opening main Photoshop conversation to expand then lables of 9 other hidden ones, finally selecting 'Actions and Scripting' manually.

That was irritating for me, who want to visit each time only this one subsection immediately. Now I can also refresh that page, or get back to after opening certain thread, what wasn't possible by regular page without loosing the label beeing still chosen.

Ps. there's no 'crown' on your avatar like for ex. the 'badge' on mine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kukurycus
I find it very useful
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines