• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black artboards in Photoshop when opened in the primary display

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a laptop that has two monitors, when I open photoshop to work with it in the main screen the artboard is always black, and I don't have any other option of color to change that. but when I open photoshop in the screen that is in the keyboard the artboard is withe and I have all the colors. I dont know how to fix that I need some help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some screenshot to ilustrate issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your answer, this is what I see. I have windows 10, and the laptop is very good I don't think the problem is that, Screenshot (24).pngScreenshot (25).pngScreenshot (27).pngScreenshot (28).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is showing a black screen whenever you open it on your primary monitor

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your computer's OS? 

It seems that the issue is related to your GPU drivers. Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps? 

If that does not helps, please checkout the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for answer me, I have an asus and I use windows 10 the laptop is very powerfull, I can't fix this problem and I don't know what to do, here is a screenshot of what is going on. Help me! in the main screen is all black and in the second monitor down there you can see that photoshop is fine. Screenshot (24).pngScreenshot (25).pngScreenshot (27).pngScreenshot (28).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with the same laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way i got it work was disabling this driver-

Disable driver.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you uncheck the "Use Graphics Processor" option as @Akash Sharma suggested? (Photoshop's Preferences > Performance).

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey to help you or someone that has the same problem. I called Adobe and they foixed for me, they had to ajust some thins  about the color of my screen so they change some settings on my monitor, it was a problem with the color of my monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines