Highlighted

Can't paste copied text into 'Save for Web' file name box - Photoshop 21.1.0 Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having a problem pasting copied text into the 'Save for Web' file name box after installing Catalina10.15.3? This is a really important feature for me. I know you can right click and paste copied text that way but I much prefer to use the keyboard (Command V) as I've being doing it that way for years. I have no problem when it's 'Save As', only 'Save for Web'. Anyone got a solution? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't paste copied text into 'Save for Web' file name box - Photoshop 21.1.0 Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having a problem pasting copied text into the 'Save for Web' file name box after installing Catalina10.15.3? This is a really important feature for me. I know you can right click and paste copied text that way but I much prefer to use the keyboard (Command V) as I've being doing it that way for years. I have no problem when it's 'Save As', only 'Save for Web'. Anyone got a solution? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue, I use a clipboard manager I thought could be it but I disabled and still no dice 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem, it's extremely annoying! 
I've only been having this problem since the latest Photoshop update but I'm also on Catalina10.15.3

I need to be able to paste file names for work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Saving for Web did not work when using photoshop CC 2019 with Catarina. It was fixed in photoshop 2020, but there are still a lot of bugs.
I have submitted a request for correction, but this has not been corrected.

There are other defects as shown below.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 04.19.24.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had any problems with tabs in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator since the last update?
This doesn't happen all the time but it's flipping annoying when it does. You can be on one tab (document) and try to click onto another, it shows you're on the other tab but the document remains the same and the only way to fix it is to close down the application and reopen it. This means you have to save your work or decide not to save it, which can wreck a job, especially if you're editing something but you don't want to save the edits you've made but also don't want to loose them. 

TabBug-Adobe.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same problem. Can't paste a filename into the save for web dialog box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

21.1.2 hasn't fixed it. 

I have reported a bug, so I will check the fix schedule again.

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm still having this issue today! So annoying

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines