• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see installed extensions inside the Extensions Menu

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, I'm having trouble installing and finding a couple of extensions for Photoshop. The first one is AnimDessin2, the problem that I have with that one is that the Desktop Application for CC doesn't install the plugin when I try to do it through the Adobe Add-ons website. So I tried installing Adobe Exchange and the Desktop Application installs it, but when I open up Photoshop and go to Window->Extensions it doesn't show up on the list. Finally I tried installing the AnimDessin2 plugin through the Extension Manager and I got this error saying that I cannot install the extension because my Photoshop version is not within the range between 14.0 and 16.9, both values included. And frankly I don't know what that means.

So basically my two problems are:

- I cannot install AnimDessin2

- The plugins that I can install, don't show up in the Extensions list in Window-> Extensions inside Photoshop.

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-14 a la(s) 11.59.31.png

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-14 a la(s) 11.39.02.png

Captura de pantalla 2017-02-14 a la(s) 11.44.45.pngCaptura de pantalla 2017-02-14 a la(s) 11.54.12.png

[Moved from the non-support, general, all-of-Adobe forums Lounge to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

[Cleaned up formatting to enhance ease of reading - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC is Photoshop version 14,  CC 2014 version 15,   CC 2015 version 16,  CC 2015.5 version 17 and CC 2017 version 18.   Which version of Photoshop are you using? Extension manager cc is old and not supported it been rolled into Creative Cloud Desktop application . AnimDessin2, should install via Creative Cloud Desktop application get is via Adobe Web application  Photoshop menu Help>Find Extensions and plugins.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop CC 2017.

Yes, it should install and I found AnimDessin2 in the adobe add-ons website. There, AnimDessin2 appears installed but the creative cloud application doesn't install it. Even worse, when I do manage to install other extensions, they don't appear in the Windows>Extensions menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use menu Help>Manage Plug-ins and Extension some Adobe extension manager opens however it does not show all the version of Photoshop I have installed or all the extensions installed by the creative desktop application. I have all the creative cloud versions of Photoshop installed. CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015 CC 2015.5 and CC 2017.  This is what the extension manager looks like.  The extension you want seems to state CC 2015.  I'll try to install it.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed it I received a message from the creative cloud desktop application the it was installed.  When I checked is was installed in CC 2014 and CC 2015.  It was not installed into CS6, CC, CC 2015.5 or CC 2017.   You need to keep Photoshop versions available for use.

CC 2014 is most likely the best version to use. Extension manager does not seem to know there is CS6, CC 2015.5 and CC 2017.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Add-On manager, the add-on actually notes which versions of the application it'll work with. Here's a screenshot of the AnimDessin 2 add-on's page, which shows it works with CC -CC2015...

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 2.54.57 PM.jpeg

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wrote you are using CC 2017 it does not install in CC 2017 it only seems to install into CC 2015 and CC 2015.  Adobe site shows CC - CC 2015  yet it did not install in my CC

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem using the adobe extension manager. The animdessin GitHub page has a 2017 installer and directions to install that worked for me- GitHub - sbaril/Photoshop-Animation: Scripts & Panels for Photoshop Animations https://github.com/sbaril/Photoshop-Animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines