could not complete the liquify command because of a disk error in Photoshop 22.1

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use liquify tool in photoshop 22.1.

Crashed.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

could not complete the liquify command because of a disk error in Photoshop 22.1

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use liquify tool in photoshop 22.1.

Crashed.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "could not complete the Liquify command because of a disk error" while using the Liquify filter in Photoshop 22.1

What is your computer's operating system? 

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my computer's specification.

Untitled-1.jpg

I tried using the keyboard shortcut method but the same problem is still occured. 

Untitled-2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details. Would you mind  checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/invalid-numeric-entry-integer-96-8-required-photoshop.html and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im able to access the Performance settings in the Preferences dialog.

Untitled-3.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please trt the suggetions offered in the solution marked in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/invalid-numeric-entry-integer-96-8-required-photoshop.html#Solu...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean create a new registry and delete it? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is new version of Photoshop v22.1.1 that was released recently. Would you mind updating to the latest version and let us know if that helps?

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
KahCien LATEST
New Here ,
10 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it become more serious. Adobe creative cloud is corrupted, all the adobe apps can't opened. The dialog keep popping out asking me to repair as it is missing or damaged. After i click repair, it starts to reinstall and corrupt again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
10 hours ago 0