• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not complete the video frames to layers command because the file count be opened

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2021  22.3.0 release.  I want to able to take a MP4 video file and be able to see the individual video files to eventually take one of those and turn into in a still image.  I was told to use this to load all all those video images of a MP4 file into Photoshop.    Import > Video Frames to Layer > Open.   When I do that i get the following message "could not complete the video frames to layers command because the file count be opened".    Please help.   Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried just dragging the video straight into Photoshop to open it? With the Timeline panel (found in the Window menu) open you can scrub to find the frame you want. I'm happy to elaborate if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines