• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash from adobe photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have problem with adobe photoshop, i was download it from creative cloud and when i launch it my computer has been loading. Please help me. I have downloaded it from creative cloud and it still crash.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need to provide a lot more detailed information, what exact version of OS and Photoshop do you have, was are your computer system specs, are you getting an error message when the crash happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows 10. I've been tried install adobe photoshop cc 2016 to 2019. And when i open it, my computer was stop working. Please help my ( Sorry for my english )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem

Can you take a look in Windows event viewer for errors relating to Photoshop.exe

On the start button type event viewer and you should see this, just open that, when it opens click on Application on the left and Filter Current Log on the right

Event Log1.jpg

Next put a check mark in Error and click OK

Event Log2.jpg

You need to look for errors relating to Photoshop.exe if you find one copy and paste the information from the General tab into this thread

You should see something like this, although yours will differ

Faulting application name: Photoshop.exe, version: 20.0.3.24950, time stamp: 0x5c5165da

Faulting module name: WinTypes.dll, version: 10.0.17763.134, time stamp: 0xedee7ffc

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000003b08a

Faulting process id: 0x2954

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4c44c8cda6ae1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Photoshop.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll

Report Id: 79069488-6229-4d49-ab7e-2ada7605bf45

Faulting package full name:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it not give for me information, it just made my computer stop working and done. Do you have another method Please help me, or can you help me through teamviewer ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an Adobe employee so you would need to contact Adobe customer care

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm trying contact with them but all is fail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have put a request in for a Staff member to contact you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay due to the weekend.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any news on this?

i have the same error in the event viewer when i exit photoshop

1.jpg2.jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The faulty module find here " wintype.dll" refers to problem created due to existence of corrupt OS files or new installed driver for some new hardware is not correct or conflicting.

I had come across this when i had installed driver for my GPU and Wacom years ago and took me a week to figure out after so much brainstorming.

Here is what worked out for me:

Remove hardware and uninstall drivers

Repair OS

Reboot and check

it may sound a bit generic but it worked like charm.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vikashk80832512  schrieb

Hi,

The faulty module find here " wintype.dll" refers to problem created due to existence of corrupt OS files or new installed driver for some new hardware is not correct or conflicting.

I had come across this when i had installed driver for my GPU and Wacom years ago and took me a week to figure out after so much brainstorming.

Here is what worked out for me:

Remove hardware and uninstall drivers

Repair OS

Reboot and check

it may sound a bit generic but it worked like charm.

Hope it helps.

i have not changed anything on my drivers or hardware. this suddenly happend when a new photoshop version was installed.

so when you say "remove hardware and drivers"... what drivers you mean?

a check of the windows system files came up with no errors.

i can live with it as it only crashes when i exit PS anyway.

but adobe should still look into this as it still happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay due to the weekend.

Thanks

Rajashree

mhm....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines