• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU problem

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed new PS 2020 21.2 but I ran into a big problem - Photoshop doesn't detect my graphics card. I have a Geforce GTX1060 6gb with latest drivers...so what's the problem, is the model of this video card outdated, this cannot be, I can't believe it...
Can you help me with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There are issues with this version of Photoshop not detecting older GPU's although I wouldn't have suspected the GTX1060 to be one of them.

The only option you have is to revert to version 21.1.3

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised it will not detect a GTX1060 given that it detects my GTX1080 without issue. I am using driver 442.92 which I clean installed in April

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell me what operating system you are using?

-Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark!
I'm using Windows 8.1, but I'm not think that's the problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Try updating to version 21.2.1, it has fixed the issue for me, GPU is now been detected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines