Highlighted

How do i migrate settings, workspace and preferences in PS 2018 to a different computer?

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i migrate settings, workspace and preferences in PS 2018 to a different computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a setting in the Creative Cloud Desktop App to upload and download settings to the cloud but I have never gotten it to work.

So what I do is manually Copy them from one computer to the other.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it online.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a link to what you found online so it can help other people needing to do this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 1
joziG LATEST
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That helps a lot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0