Highlighted

How to draw an arrow in photoshop version 21.0.2

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently upgraded my photoshop creative cloud to version 21.0.2. After the upgrade I can't find where the arrow tool is to draw an arrow. Can someone tell me where to find the arrow tool?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

Arrow shapes have been moved to a new folder "Legacy Shapes and more..." You access them by going to Window > Shapes and if you do not see it in the panel, load them from the Panel menu

Arrrow shapes will be in the Arrows subfolder and should be in the Options bar picker as well.

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 11.02.52 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to draw an arrow in photoshop version 21.0.2

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently upgraded my photoshop creative cloud to version 21.0.2. After the upgrade I can't find where the arrow tool is to draw an arrow. Can someone tell me where to find the arrow tool?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gener7 | Adobe Community Professional

Arrow shapes have been moved to a new folder "Legacy Shapes and more..." You access them by going to Window > Shapes and if you do not see it in the panel, load them from the Panel menu

Arrrow shapes will be in the Arrows subfolder and should be in the Options bar picker as well.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the line tool in the shape tools, from the option bar you can add arrow heads, or you can use the custom shape tool and select the predefined arrows 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7,

thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option seems to be gone in 21.2.4. All I get are animals, trees, boats and flowers. I cannot reset the list, so since Append Default Shapes ... only adds the same four groups over and over again, I now have plenty of trees, flowers, animals and boats.

An idea how to reset this, anyone? Or how to get the old shapes back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1