• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resize the photos in one option

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to resize 50 photos in once select and resize in one command. How that possible,

I am an adminstror of a website name www.saharanpurfurniture.om and trying to edit the multiple photos instantly. Can onesone tell me the command where I can resize 50 or more photos once.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

You could record an action and then use File>Automate>Batch to resize the 50 photos.

For example if you want the photos 800 px on the long side record the action using Automate>Fit Image as explained below.

1. Open one of the images into ps 7

2. Go to Window>Actions

3. Make a New Action Set by clicking on the Create New Set icon at the bottom of the actions palette

4. Make a New Action by clicking on the Create New Action icon at the bottom of the actions palette

5. Go to File>Automate>Fit Image and e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using which Adobe software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PS7.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop version 7? Or Photoshop Elements 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank You  for your Kind attention I am using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and I am trying this for a website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 7 is very old. It was released in 2002 and I don't think it included the Script Processor found in current versions which can automate this process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I will ask to my software vendor to update the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could record an action and then use File>Automate>Batch to resize the 50 photos.

For example if you want the photos 800 px on the long side record the action using Automate>Fit Image as explained below.

1. Open one of the images into ps 7

2. Go to Window>Actions

3. Make a New Action Set by clicking on the Create New Set icon at the bottom of the actions palette

4. Make a New Action by clicking on the Create New Action icon at the bottom of the actions palette

5. Go to File>Automate>Fit Image and enter 800 in both fields and click OK

Screenshot-(116).png

6. Go to File>Save As to save the file in the desired file format like jpeg in my example to somewhere like your desktop

7. Press the Stop Recording button at the bottom of the actions palette.

Screenshot-(118).png

8. Close the image you were using

9. Go to File>Automate>Batch to use the action to resize a folder of images.

Check Suppress Color Profile Warnings and Override Action "Save As" Commands

Screenshot-(118a).png

Screenshot-(121).jpg

video on the basics of creating and recording an action in photoshop 7

Photoshop tutorial-How to create an action in photoshop - YouTube

If you google creating photoshop actions and photoshop batch, you'll find tons of pages going into much more detail than my brief example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe made some  optional download for Photoshop 7.  One was free Photoshop Scripting. you may be able to find on the web. I'm sure it will not have all the features Photoshop scripting has today and being it the first version there are bound to be bugs.  The other download Adobe made for Photoshop 7 was the first version pf Adobe Camera Raw and that was not free.  Photoshop 7 was a good version of Photoshop but some of the new feature in newer version of Photoshop are well worth having.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines