Highlighted

Huion H640P doesnt work in photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently got the product and it works well except in photoshop. When i open photoshop it doesn't recognize the pen. I am also confused with setting up the driver, i declared the buttons and the sensitivity. Do i import or export config. I have had this product for over a week now and its frustrating.

If you can help me that would be great, thank you in advance

I have found the solution for Windows 10.

It's quite simple really. Microsoft recognises the table for their Windows Ink space but the Huion software gets confused and thinks Photoshop is part of the Windows ink suite.

To make it work:

On the tab Press Keys on the Huion application. Just untick: Enable Windows Ink

and presto! Photoshops now works perfectly.

I hope this can help you too

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Huion H640P doesnt work in photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently got the product and it works well except in photoshop. When i open photoshop it doesn't recognize the pen. I am also confused with setting up the driver, i declared the buttons and the sensitivity. Do i import or export config. I have had this product for over a week now and its frustrating.

If you can help me that would be great, thank you in advance

It's quite simple really. Microsoft recognises the table for their Windows Ink space but the Huion software gets confused and thinks Photoshop is part of the Windows ink suite.

To make it work:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this search helps any.  I do not have one.

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&q=Huion

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution? I'm having the same problem  with the same tablet and nothing I do fix this
please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make it work:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2018 2
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC version of Photoshop use INK by default.  Old CS Photoshop versions have no INK support they only use Wintab API for pen support.   So I configure my Wacon tablet not to use ink with  Photoshop and I configure Photoshop CC version  to use Wintab API. So Pen pressure work with both CS versions and CC versions of Photoshop on my machine. All others Application use Windows INK    Photoshop uses WinTab api.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by Untick?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unclick. If you see a square with a tick or check mark click to remove. I had to run the tablet software in admin mode and it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much. Problem solved in 5 seconds.
A correction to @untamedstreet comment - Press "Digital pen" on Huion application and follow the steps of @untamedstreet comment. 
Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 1