Highlighted

In Photoshop CC, I cannot deghost in "Merge to HDR Pro." The checkbox is locked.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There're 2 bracketed photos I want to blend. They were shot in windy conditions. I need the deghost function. Other programs have deghost functions that can be enabled. I tried a fresh installation and cleanup of Adobe CC. That problem is still there. The screenshot attached shows the problem. It's not isolated to these 2 specific photos.

What's a workaround I can use specifically in Photoshop? Lightroom and Lightroom Classic don't count because must export as an exr file for tone mapping in a different program.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

In Photoshop CC, I cannot deghost in "Merge to HDR Pro." The checkbox is locked.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There're 2 bracketed photos I want to blend. They were shot in windy conditions. I need the deghost function. Other programs have deghost functions that can be enabled. I tried a fresh installation and cleanup of Adobe CC. That problem is still there. The screenshot attached shows the problem. It's not isolated to these 2 specific photos.

What's a workaround I can use specifically in Photoshop? Lightroom and Lightroom Classic don't count because must export as an exr file for tone mapping in a different program.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to use Remove Ghosts you need to use 3 or more images.

You can make a feature request over here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0