Highlighted

M: Pixels option is greyed out for Line tool Photoshop 22.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm liking most of today's update for PShop, thanks Adobe. 

But, I went to use the Line Tool (part of the Shape Tools) and the option to draw with pixels is grayed out. I can draw lines with paths and as a shape, but no longer with pixels. The pixels option is available for all the other shapes (square, ellipse, the new triangle, polygon, custom shapes, etc.), so I don't know why it wouldn't work for lines. 

Does anyone know what happened? 

{Moderator Note: PS-57177}

Hi All,

You can now use the Stroke option to govern Line Tool line thickness instead of previously using Weight. With this change, using the Line tool in Pixel mode has been disabled. Please check this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021.html#jdi

Regards,
Sahil

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

M: Pixels option is greyed out for Line tool Photoshop 22.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm liking most of today's update for PShop, thanks Adobe. 

But, I went to use the Line Tool (part of the Shape Tools) and the option to draw with pixels is grayed out. I can draw lines with paths and as a shape, but no longer with pixels. The pixels option is available for all the other shapes (square, ellipse, the new triangle, polygon, custom shapes, etc.), so I don't know why it wouldn't work for lines. 

Does anyone know what happened? 

{Moderator Note: PS-57177}

Hi All,

You can now use the Stroke option to govern Line Tool line thickness instead of previously using Weight. With this change, using the Line tool in Pixel mode has been disabled. Please check this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021.html#jdi

Regards,
Sahil

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 6
179 Replies 179
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry that the "pixels" option is greyed out for the line tool. I can reproduce this issue at my end. Let me get some more information on this issue from the product team.

We appreciate your patience with us.

Thanks,

Mohit 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. I updated to Photoshop 2021 this morning and am having trouble with the line tool. i can't figure out how to change the thickness of the line in the new update. whenever i draw a line, it doesn't show up at all. i've got the color on black and i tried changing the stroke px to a higher number, but it still doesn't show up at all.

do any of you know how to increase the thickness of the line tool in the new update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug in version 22 the line tool has been broken it can not lay down pixels the option is grayed out.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It been reported I believe

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! hopefully they fix it soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it actually a bug? I found this on the Adobe site. Why would they get rid of this feature? Did that many people complain about the feature? (sarcasm)

2020-10-21_11-59-13.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now Adobe removed the Pixel Option from the line tool so it nou a bug.  You either need to stroke line path or  use a brush click move and shift click.  Zero thick line shape can have arrow head but can not have a line shape between arrow heads what a great new feature Adobe. Arrow head shape layer with line names.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL! I made multiple documents that look a lot like that!

This is a ridiculous change. I'm going to use the previous version of Photoshop for the foreseeable future. I use both the plain line and an arrowhead line CONSTANTLY. Losing this capability makes my regular work that much more difficult.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 7
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.. it does mine as well... i don't like this new feature AT ALL!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 4
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This change truly screws up my workflow. 

Anybody know how to revert to the previous version of PS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Participant ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@roscopicosh:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Find the app you want to install, and then select the More actions icon next to it.

In the drop-down list, select Other Versions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 1
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its the latest and greatest removal in version 22 drawing shapes  

Easily control Live Shape Properties directly on the canvas or within the Properties panel.

Beginning with Photoshop 22.0, you can:

• Easily create triangles with the Triangle tool under the Shape tools group in the Toolbar.
  • Use on-canvas transform and rounding controls to adjust the appearance of your shape. The keyboard modifiers will work the same way for on-canvas transform controls as they work in Transform tool in Photoshop. Modify the radius of all corners of the rectangle shape at once or hold Alt (Windows) or Option (macOS) as you drag to change the radius of a single corner.
  • Use the Line tool to draw a zero-width two-point line with on-canvas controls to change length, angle, and more. In the tool options bar, the Line tool no longer supports the Pixels mode; all the other shapes support the Pixels mode along with Shape and Path.
  • Easily rotate a shape using the on-canvas rotate handle that appears as you hover.
  • Use the properties panel to reset (

) all modifications.

So now Adobe removed the Pixel Option from the line tool so it not a bug.  You either need to stroke line path or  use a brush click move and shift click.   With Zero thick line shape can have arrow head but can not have a line shape between arrow heads what a great new feature Adobe. Arrow head shape layer with line names.

Zero thick line shape path can not be stroked it seems. But Zero thick line Paths can be stroked a single sub path at a time and be filled a single subpath at a time or your can switch the the vector tools and select all the subpaths abd stroke avd fhen fill the zero thickj paths. Custom shape arrows need to be edited to be useful.  Adobe is slowing workflows.

image.png

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, professional concept artist and environment designer for film and animation here and this is HUGE for me and our animation studio's current inking workflow on the Disney animated feature we are currently working on. The fastest and most intuitive way for me to draw multiple straight lines in an inking layer and be able to adjust the thickness on the fly as I go with shortcuts was with the line tool set to pixel. It was a standard on many productions, we don't need vector, we don't need multiple steps to stroke, or new shape layers for every damn line. I'm reverting to old photoshop and Adobe really has to stop taking away features for no good reason. To all those who don't understand why you would use the line tool to draw straight to raster, you clearly aren't comprehending the workflow for inking and concept art. There is no other way to draw a line at any angle with that control and with just a single stroke, unless they moved it to a new tool menu I am unaware of. Please give us back the legacy option for drawing lines straight to raster.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 25
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so true. I was litterally using the raster line tool to compose a 2 point perspective illustration and now I can't use it anymore?! It was so simple. Using pure vectors is too much for what I am doing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 8
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree. Stupid decision. Such a pain wasting time by looking through forums and having to revert back to the older version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 5
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it feel like the updates Adobe puts out for Photoshop never have illustrators or concept artists in mind?  It seems always to preference new tools, or refined AI tools for Photo Editing users.  I don't understand this. I also loved the pixel line tool and zero desire to use the crappy vector alternative.  

Moreover, why take out this tool? What possible harm did it cause?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 5
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the straight line tool on pixel mode for retouching thin jewelry reflections. I use it often. This is a big problem for my line of work as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Creative Director / Concept Artist in the AAA game industry here and I just want to echo what Cartoon5DE3 wrote. We use the line tool set to pixels as a way of painting straight lines. Shape lines don't fulfill this function and neither does shift clicking the brush. I'm honestly amazed Adobe would simply remove this feature. How out of touch with how professionals use your product can you be? If it aint broke don't fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because, according to the employees at the Photoshop Feedback forum, they've redefined what a line is. It is a rectangle. (Give me a break) And they find no reason the user can't just use vector lines and other rectangle shapes, as exhibited by the employees in that forum, telling people how they can use the new tools or other tools like:

"See? don't you like what we're suggesting you do? It's better, has more control, and we believe it's more efficient for you. Most users are moving into vector anyway. Why would you want to use a basic line tool, or what we're now calling a rectangle tool because it has four points." Photoshop 22.0: Where is Line Weight/Width and Pixels options?

Drives me nuts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Echoing what everyone else has been saying. Also a concept artist in the game industry, for sketching environments this adds an extra step to almost every line. It's not a step forward it's a step backward, especially when half of your job is putting down lines. Please add a legacy option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the most asinine change I've seen them make since the way scaling works. I use the line tool set to pixels ALL THE TIME in my illustration and photo maniuplation work. 

PLEASE ADOBE... restore this. I don't even know how I'm going to work without it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to reiterate the above commenst as a layout artist working in the animation industry.We use this tool specifically IN PIXEL MODE for a reason. This is a huge disruption in the workflow to have this tool removed & I'm honestly incredibly disappointed in this change, enough that I will be refusing to update. Having a straight to raster straight line tool is one of my most used tools on the daily, and it is incredibly frustrating to have this option removed. Please reinstate it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Participant ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if this was a change please change it back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 3
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the most unecessary, ignorant and incompetent change I can think of in Adobe's history. It reveals what many have suspected for a long time - a growing disconnect between Adobe developers and design professionals. The feedback from senior industry figures to this issue has been significant  - the "solution" provided is far from a viable solution. Both an apology to the community and prompt revert of the Line Tool change is warranted.

If the Photoshop team leader who ok'd this change can't understand why its bad, then you should NEVER have been leading the team in the first place. Either you're an unqualified hack or a POS too arrogant to listen to actual users. Both scenarios do not inspire confidence.

- Paul Gunson, Creative Director - Flame CGI, Auckland NZ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 3
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, Please bring back the Pixel option for the line tool 😃

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe disrupt user work flows and lower their projectively  forcing more step to do something that was so easy.  The stroke option does not stroke path that are not closed just the arrow heads are stroked lines are not stroked not arrow head no line shape is stroked  the line tool can not draw lines  or line shapes.

image.png

Capture.jpg

no line strokes

Capture.jpg

Is it a bug that stroke line does not stroke?

Other features

• Japanese text is now supported by the World-Ready Text Layout Engine
  • View > Actual Size for viewing your document at Actual Size. With Actual Size, Photoshop uses hardware information from attached displays to calculate an appropriate zoom factor to display your image at its physical size on screen, for instance a 7 inch wide image would appear as 7 inches wide on screen.
  • Line Tool: You can now use the Stroke option to govern Line Tool line thickness instead of previously using Weight. With this change, using the Line tool in Pixel mode has been disabled.
JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 4
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is absolutely ridiculous. I dont want to draw with shapes,  I want to draw straight pixel lines on a pixel layer. Simple. What was wrong with the way this worked before?

As a workaround i am using the pencil tool, holding shift between two clicks to draw straight pixel lines as i sketch. I find this more clunky and less precise than the old way. This change is just a waste of everyone's time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 13
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got here thinking it was a bug, now I'm actually angry.
I'm currently coloring a comic and I need the pixel line, my workflow is being severly damaged by this silly update.
I don't need a vector Lines, who actually needs a vector line on PS?. Your solution does not work, it takes several steps which means extra time I didn't need to waste before this update. Who are you designing for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 10
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes the line tool essentially useless. I don't understand why they would make this change.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 4
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Stroke" doesn't behave the same way that "Pixel" does when a Mask is applied. 
We need the Pixel option back, I use several line presets that use Pixel mode and need them back asap please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This reply shouldn't be marked as the 'correct answer', because it's not a solution to the problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 8
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil I've been reading through this thread with the intention of suggesting stroking the path.  It's been a favourite workflow of mine for years, and I think Bert Monroy uses it a lot as well.  For those of us that are not super accurate with tablet and stylus and the times that we need to be, fine tuning the path and stroking gives us total control.  It's only a matter of clicking the stroke icon in the Paths panel, so no great inconvenience.

On the negative side, it feels wrong that so many people have been put in the position of thinking 20201 was broken, and having established workflows wrecked.  These sort of changes should be prioritised in Help > What's new. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor, that's a reasoned and well-expressed view, and my reply here is in no way intended as a rebuttal.

However, Adobe needs to understand its users better and respect the wishes of its community. I can see that this new approach has advantages in some circumstances, and so should be welcomed. As such, its featuring in Help>What's New would be welcome.

But removing the quick-and-dirty pixel method clearly causes interruptions to the workflow of a large (and vocal!) body of users. I find the shape imposition obtrusive and significantly less "organic" when I'm developing bitmapped graphics. I ask Adobe to keep the new approach, but not at the expense of the familiar - and clearly more popular - pixel option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 3
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still Adobe has made the line tool more or less useless.  I in as past you were able to  pull out close line path that were 1 to 100px wide use it with the mask button to add a vector layer mask to a raster layer. Or use its selection  button tu convert the closed path to a selection, or use its Shape button to add a shape layer which is a solid fill or gradient fill or patten fill.   The only close paths the line tool can pull out are arrowhead shapes and you can even connect two with a line path.  Now I will admit that is new you can not do that with the pen tool what  good is it.  When the only shape layer you can make with this tool are arrowhead shape the line path  mask will not reveal any of the fill layer.  The line tool can not make line shape fill layers.  I can stroke the line path then clip a fill layer to that stroked shape layer. WOW

If we make noise perhaps adobe will hear.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do I now make a simple line that I can apply layer styles to? I can't figure it out. I can use Shape which I think I used previously but I do NOT want a stroke because I want to apply a gradient overlay. It's breaking my workflow and my clients are waiting for results...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I got it to work is to make a line in Shape form, with a stroke applied, then group it, then use my gradient overlay. It's the dumbest change I've seen in an update, ever. To make things worse I can't open directly from Lightroom into Photoshop 2020... fix this ASAP!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I am a professional graphic artist who freelances nationally, with clients in the entertainment industry and politics. I know how to use vector tools in both Photoshop and Illustrator. 

So when I say this is yet another mistake on Adobe's part, I'm not just some amateur who doesn't like to adapt and doesn't understand the sometimes-advantage of vector drawing. 

In fact, I use the line tool on shape instead of pixels about half the time.

But not only are there many times that pixels work better, but today I was trying to use it on vector, and the changes made it not only no longer intuitive, but not even heuristic; I couldn't quickly figure out the new way to do it.

I see this as part of an overall trend of less-intelligent bureaucrats running corporate committees making decisions that harm users, based on said committee's own arrogance and incompetence. They falsely imagine that they know better than the user, and should force the user to do things a certain way, against their will but for their own good.

Each time Android is updated, I lose features, to the point where I'm playing with self-installed Android on my older phone to see if I can just mod my own version open-source.

I recently stopped using Google Image Search because it's lost so many features...which are still available in Bing image search

Microsoft and Apple products are even worse about this. I've been using Linux since the nineties, but mainly for CLI server tasks...but recently I've started using it for GUI work as well, because of vanishing Windows features. 

Corporatism produces an unhealthy, political-class culture that does people more harm than good, and I think it's reaching a sort of snowball point.

The recent nonsense from Adobe are a prime example of this. There is a sort of collective insanity in trying to force users to do what some bureaucrat imagines to be best. "We have decided you're not smart enough to see this thing we errantly decided is false, so we've pulled it from your feed without your consent" is just the most obvious example of this mentality.

Which is always wrong.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 5
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't seem to understand that when they change the functionality of long standing tools, very many people who use those tool on a daily basis are being messed with.  And the line tool in particular complaint is NOT about what the tool does now other than you can go into pixel mode, its about what problems it causes like even IF you get the line to draw correctly the way you want, you now HAVE to go over to the layer panel and rasterize the shapes into pixels if you want it to be pixels. 

I understand adobe want to keep improving its software but sometimes, things need to just be left alone. If you want a fancy new shape too, built one on top with a check box you turn it on with, not rewrite what was there and functioning well and has no complaints.  I hope Adobe understands the meaning of bloat ware.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 4
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a Photoshop morphs into a vector editing program Adobe is working on a raster based editing progam like Paint but will be able to edit images? 

The pixel based line tool was simple and elegant. No hoops to jump through, there's a line! 
Please restore this feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. Nobody wanted the pixel option to go away. Good job. You added to photoshop what we already have in illustrator. I've been using the line tool to make straight lines FOR YEARS...i'm so pissed right now. Not only that, you made the new line tool clunky as hell. It's not intuitive. I swear you guys don't freaking talk to illustrators when you make these boneheaded decisions. You cater only to designers who only use shapes. THAT'S WHAT ILLUSTRATOR IS FOR! Let us actual illustrators have photoshop for hell sakes. Leave it alone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do we automatically rasterize the stroke to make it pixels on mouse release?

This change would only make sense if there was a "auto rasterize" checkbox for the line/pen tools; Otherwise a commonly used feature has been removed for no good reason.

Rasterizing manually after stroking is not a practical solution. While adding the stroke functionality is fine, no one expects an update to their software to cut out functionality and increase their workload with abundant menial tasks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please revert this change. It was a functional and useful to have the ability to draw pixel lines. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry Adobe, but this is so tone deaf to an entire industry who rely on photoshop for fast raster painting, inking, design etc.  Our studio currently relies on the pixel line tool for fast laying down of straight lines at any angle with the option of shortcuts to modify the thickness as we go, there is no substitute for this kind of efficient line work with your listed work arounds.  Why remove such a used feature??  Why make me take 2 or 3 steps to do something that would be a single click and release in a previous version?!?  Please explain the thinking behind removing such a valuable tool.  here Adobe responded to my Art Director with their typical tone deaf arrogant response:  https://twitter.com/R_Dart/status/1319351468604805120

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 12
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very sad, the line tool in pixel mode is part of my everyday workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 6
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!  this change is EXTREMELY annoying.  Only option now is use hard brush, click, shift, click with mouse to get straight pixel lines as pen pressure won't do it.  A crappy work around but maybe Adobe will hear the outrage over messing with good working tool and put it back but I doubt it.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is REALLY STUPID. 

I'm a professional for one of the major studios' animation departments, and having the pixel mode for drawing straight lines saved huge amounts of time when I needed a fast line to separate colors, to rough out perspectives, to box in shapes quickly, etc., etc., etc. 

This will now cost me HUGE amounts of time drawing first with the shape tool on its own layer, then having to rasterize that layer, then lay that layer down on my drawings! I can't believe you people would do something so foolish! And why DISABLE features? Why not give us the choice like you do with the other shapes? 

This makes virtually NO sense. Seriously. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 17
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the line drawing tool you could specify the pixel height, since the new update this is no longer possible. Only path and form are active, as soon as I go to another level no line can be seen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed that option stating that lines can be stroke with the stroke width option.  But I can not seem to get that to work Line shape are not stoked one the late Arrow heads set toe bar able to be stroked and filed the line path is not stroked.  Perhaps its a bug.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some fast image editing I did in the past in about 3 minutes, just right now took me about 20 minute to do, and still couldn't get it to fill the line path.  Why Adobe, why?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0