Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need script or panel can save multiple formates

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends,

I need a script or panel can save current document opened to multiple formates by 1 click to a selected folder chosen by the user.

Thanks in advanced.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Image Processor Pro Plug-in Script.  You can record it into an action to do what you want to do. Then Play the Action via a F key shortcut.  You will need to turn on the actions step dialog so the script will open its dialog with your recorded setting so the user can click dialog's Choose button to select where they want the files saved.  You can set up to ten Image Files to be saved recording the step. Image files formats and save options set. The file saved can optionally be be resized to fit different size areas in the Red area.  The user could also add some copyright text if the want.   The dialog RUN button must be clicked  for the saves to  be done.

If the user always wants to save to the same folder you can record that into the step. Then all the user would need to do is use the F key the actions need not open the dialog just let the script run..

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew this script Mister but I want something easier than we think.

Can you prefer something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know what you want program the script you want. I just posted what I know currently exists that can do what you want to do without you not having to program a custom script.  I believe it will take a lot of work for you to program the script you want.  Your proposed UI  looks like it would be harder to use than Photoshop Shortcut for Save As each of  your File type buttons will require  an additional panel for save options like quality color spacer etc. With  an Image processor  action you can record the save setting you want.  With a single click you cans save 10 Jpeg files each size for a different display device you have. I for sure would not want something like 

SaveAsUi.jpg

What is the _IMG2093 field. Where are the save options for the various image file formats where are the other image file types.  The Image Processor Pro is a very versatile and configurable script. Photoshop  Shortcut Shift+Ctrl+S (Save As) is a better interface  your UI is incomplete.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

_IMG2093 is the current file name opened. And this panel name as the pro panel it has a lot of functions but I don't need other features only save panel I want but I will try image processor pro.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines