Highlighted

Pen Pressure not working Photoshop CC 2020 xp-pen, problem

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community, i tried everything from all the posts here, to fix this problem 😞
- UseSystemStylus 0 Strategy
(in many variations! With and without # Use WinTab, 
with and without .txt in the name and all variations
with and without Windows-Ink selected for my XP-PEN)
- reinstalling & updating my programs. 
- Win Ink Checkbox on/off

WHY oh WHY it doesen't work on Photoshop?? 😞 Other Programms are working. I never used in an other version of Photoshop (for example 2019 version) i wanted to try, but don't know how to install. The Versions i could install via Creative Cloud are: oldest 20.0.09 up to newest 21.1.2. But these are all Photoshop 2020 or not? 

I work with a Notebook from Huawei (Matebook D14), a XP-PEN Tablet and WIN 10 (all updated).

I would appriciate a lot, to hear some more ideas or experiences about to fix this! *-* 
Also about a way to install Photoshop 2019. Thanks a lot!! 🙂
Happy Hugs!! x3

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pen Pressure not working Photoshop CC 2020 xp-pen, problem

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community, i tried everything from all the posts here, to fix this problem 😞
- UseSystemStylus 0 Strategy
(in many variations! With and without # Use WinTab, 
with and without .txt in the name and all variations
with and without Windows-Ink selected for my XP-PEN)
- reinstalling & updating my programs. 
- Win Ink Checkbox on/off

WHY oh WHY it doesen't work on Photoshop?? 😞 Other Programms are working. I never used in an other version of Photoshop (for example 2019 version) i wanted to try, but don't know how to install. The Versions i could install via Creative Cloud are: oldest 20.0.09 up to newest 21.1.2. But these are all Photoshop 2020 or not? 

I work with a Notebook from Huawei (Matebook D14), a XP-PEN Tablet and WIN 10 (all updated).

I would appriciate a lot, to hear some more ideas or experiences about to fix this! *-* 
Also about a way to install Photoshop 2019. Thanks a lot!! 🙂
Happy Hugs!! x3

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Have you solved your problem since then?

I have an Xp-Pen and use Win 10 too, and since Photoshop CC 2020 and Pentablet updates, I can't find any way to get back the tablet pressure...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same XP Pen - No pressure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to update anyone looking specifically for xp pen pressure/ps 2020. I worked with xp pen to get win ink working. Found a driver that worked correctly.

Then I worked with Adobe (one of my issues was lines and rays - this is caused by the psconfig file that may have been used previously) Once I deleted that - it works flawlessly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you find the driver for xp pen?

I found another solution (strange, but working) :

- uninstalled xp pen driver, restarted the computer

- installed a Wacom driver, restarted again.

- reinstalled the xp pen driver, and restarted.

Somebody from Xp Pen told me that maybe it's the removal and reinstallation of Xp Pen driver which is working, and that it is not due to the Wacom driver. But still, it's working.

(by the way, the Xp pen support team is very reactive)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that after installing a Photoshop update that I will routinely need to reinstall the tablet/pen drivers.

I hope that helps

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0