Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.3.1 laggy curves tool

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm 35, have een using Photoshop since version 5.0 in 1998. Using the software on an everyday basis as a working tool for my company.

I had a computer with i7 2.60 Ghz •32GB Ram •Nvidia Quadro K2200M •Win7Pro64 and here is how Curved were handled in PS 2015.5.2

Now I have a computer with AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 3.70 Ghz • 64GB Ram•Nvidia RTX 3700•Win10Pro64 and here is how "Curves" are handled by (crappy) PS CC 2021 (22.3.1)

Needless to say that I know how to set the preferences in PS about usage of RAM, history, Open CL etc etc. Everything is well set.

Do you have some explanation or, even better, a solution Adobe ?? Every sliding-based tool is handling the same way. Of course my Win10 installation is all new and fresh and up-to-date with lastest drivers.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»Do you have some explanation or, even better, a solution Adobe ??«

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines