• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop images are faded

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never had any problems printing images from photoshop but two days ago something changed and now everything prints faded. This problem happens when using either of my printers but only if I print images from photoshop. Other images printed on my mac are fine.

I have reinstalled the printers and photoshop but no change. I am wondering if some of the presets have changed but I cant find anything to help me and I dont really know what the setting should be as I am not a very experienced user - does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Hi Okeypokey,

We're so sorry to hear about this, could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you using & which operating system are you working on?

Also, did you try resetting preferences of Photoshop & see if it works fine after that? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html​

If that doesn't work then please check this forum thread & let us know if it helps: Why are colors faded when saving from Photoshop? And other weird things...

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Okeypokey,

We're so sorry to hear about this, could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you using & which operating system are you working on?

Also, did you try resetting preferences of Photoshop & see if it works fine after that? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html​

If that doesn't work then please check this forum thread & let us know if it helps: Why are colors faded when saving from Photoshop? And other weird things...

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's cc2018 - I will try the other things you suggest and come back to you

Thanks

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil

That seems to have worked - thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad we got it working, please feel free to reach out to us for any future queries. Also, would request you to mark the appropriate answer as correct, as it might help other users to find the solution to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines