Highlighted

Photoshop without Creative cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i download photoshop without creative cloud? 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop without Creative cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i download photoshop without creative cloud? 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically- you cannot!

Even if you can obtain a download file to install Ps, you will still need the CC Desktop App to Validate your subscription and Activate Photoshop.

Without the Desktop App - Ps will cease to work.

Photoshop is installed in your computer 'locally' it can operate (while Activated) without internet access.

You do not have to use the 'Cloud' for anything other than- Install and Activate Ps.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you pose the question - is there some issue or misunderstanding?

To get Photoshop (the latest version inc Lightroom) you take out a subscription to the Photography Plan - it costs around $10 a month. You download the application to your computer and use it in the normal way (i.e. apart from downloading Photoshop you don't need to be online to use it). Adobe checks periodically that you're up-to-date with your subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0