• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't open after first launch on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been having problems with Photoshop for the last 2 days. It won't open after a day of not using after the first time that it wouldn't open and I had followed everything i could find on the fourms about the problem. I first time uninstalled the program and reinstalled it but it didn't work so i had check if it was that one file that I needed to delete. It wasn't there but had to delete all of my adobe apps and then delete all the adobe folders and reinstall everything over again and it worked for that day. I tried to open it today and its the same problem. I this time deleted that file that everyone was saying to delete and it didn't work. I also uninstalled and restarted again to try and it won't open still. I will try to uninstall everything again and then delete the folders again. I'm just worried that tomorrow its going to do the samething and if there something that i'm missing completely? 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

So, I had to uninstall it again but this i checked for software issues, I updated some firmwire that was needed for windows. I forgot what firm but i found it through the windows update system and i also had a graphic card that needed to update. After that it works for me again could have been the 2 updates that i had for my pc. After I'm done working on what i need to finish then i will close photoshop again and re-open to see if it still has a problem. Thank you ^.^

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should never manully remove applications in this method.

Use the Adobe Cleaner tool to clean uninstall your app then use the CC desktop application to install.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop is not launching on Windows 10, as you've tried several troubleshooting steps, could you please try creating a new user account on Windows  with admin rights and see if Photoshop opens up on that account?
You may have a look at the steps here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-10-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-acc...

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I had to uninstall it again but this i checked for software issues, I updated some firmwire that was needed for windows. I forgot what firm but i found it through the windows update system and i also had a graphic card that needed to update. After that it works for me again could have been the 2 updates that i had for my pc. After I'm done working on what i need to finish then i will close photoshop again and re-open to see if it still has a problem. Thank you ^.^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This fixed everything and it working fine again ^.^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines