• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Starting point for a beginner; how to bring up working frame into which to import photos 2 merge

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. As a stark beginner, I want to bring up the working desktop and import my a photo from those already imported to photoshop along with others to move items from several to the main photo; what are the steps to getting to that point? 

2, I would also like access to a printed version of the work-frame to study and memorize all those tools and actions.

H E L P !!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

If you want to place a photograph on top of another photograph – you can drag the first photograph, with the Move tool (that's first tool in the tool box) on top of the tab of the second photograph – wait a few moments and the second photo will open and you can release the Move tool. Practice a few times and you'll get it.

You can find lots of free Photoshop video training tutorials in the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to place a photograph on top of another photograph – you can drag the first photograph, with the Move tool (that's first tool in the tool box) on top of the tab of the second photograph – wait a few moments and the second photo will open and you can release the Move tool. Practice a few times and you'll get it.

You can find lots of free Photoshop video training tutorials in the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find instructions on copying a figure in one photo to paste it into another photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I place two photos from my inventory of photos into the same window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several ways of loading more than one image - have a look at this excellent online video tutorial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGAvaBO8-8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines