Highlighted

UI Flickering in Photoshop CC 2019 after update to macOS Big Sur 11.01

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the newest update to my MacBook Pro earlier today, and since parts of the UI in Photoshop & Photoshop CC flicker white when I use a brush some other tool. The canvas stays visible but the surrounding UI where the measurements are displayed flash white and make it difficult to focus and see where I'm drawing. 
Any help would be very much appreciated!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UI Flickering in Photoshop CC 2019 after update to macOS Big Sur 11.01

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the newest update to my MacBook Pro earlier today, and since parts of the UI in Photoshop & Photoshop CC flicker white when I use a brush some other tool. The canvas stays visible but the surrounding UI where the measurements are displayed flash white and make it difficult to focus and see where I'm drawing. 
Any help would be very much appreciated!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the same annoying behaviour.

White flashes in PS UI whenever I use a tool or move something...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0