• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird zoom Photoshop CC 2020

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In both CC18 and CC19 I don't have this problem and I have never met it up till now.
In CC20 when Im (scrubby) zooming canvas it is behaving normally but when I rotate canvas (R) and then try to zoom on certain part of canvas it takes some random point as it's anchor. It seems that usually it is the center of canvas, but sometimes it zooms to corners or even beyond the canvas.
Is there some checkbox for it in preferences or it's a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hello, Ps22 that has just been released does have a zoom centering issue in its fixed list https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues 

I recommend to install it while keeping the older version installed, as explained in: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Photoshop” where you are more likely to get a proper response.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug and has been reported to Adobe. Hopefully, they will fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea if/when a fix is coming? I saw an update get pushed out like last week or so, but it's still behaving weird for me. blehhhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, hope they´re gonna fix it soon, this sucks co much...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I can see its been 8 months and no response to a solution. I have to restart Photoshop every 2 hours or so to make it work properly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

August 4th and still having the same issue. Bit maddening when you work in PS for hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Ps22 that has just been released does have a zoom centering issue in its fixed list https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues 

I recommend to install it while keeping the older version installed, as explained in: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines