• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Photoshop cs4 trial

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me if the ps cs4 trial is still available, i cant find anything about it on here, everything seems to be about cs5. Have adobe just discontinued trials of cs4? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since CS5 is out, they likely don't offer the trial of CS4 anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it would be legal for someone to send you a copy of their trial file.

Maybe a moderator would know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2010 May 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the official, authentic Adobe  CS4 free trial downloads remain available for all products and platforms (Windows/Mac) if needed, it's just a matter of finding the proper places to look on Adobe's servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it SAYS I need to login to download but I AM logged in and it does not allow me to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2010 Aug 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same happens to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tekwrite1955 wrote:

Well it SAYS I need to login to download but I AM logged in and it does not allow me to!

Hi, that kind of thing is not uncommon and typically means something has gotten crossed up with the login and session cookies that Adobe sets - and it’s solved by clearing the cookies & cache on your browser and restarting, or trying a different browser, or sometimes trying a different computer and/or Internet connection. 

If that still doesn't solve it, some have also had success by logging out, creating a new Adobe account ID, and following the steps one more time.  Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the user Technolux, check out his/her blog:

http://technolux.blogspot.com/2010/04/adobetrialdirectdownloadlinksakamidlmio.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines