Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, now we have boats, really

Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, things we've been using snice the start of photoshop,  Now we have boats, really? who signed that off give us back the arrows signs etc

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Go to menu Window > Shapes then click at the top right of the panel that opens and in the drop down menu choose "Legacy Shapes and More"

Dave

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, now we have boats, really

Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, things we've been using snice the start of photoshop,  Now we have boats, really? who signed that off give us back the arrows signs etc

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

Go to menu Window > Shapes then click at the top right of the panel that opens and in the drop down menu choose "Legacy Shapes and More"

Dave

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, now we have boats, really

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 06, 2019

Hi

If you still have Photoshop CC 2019 installed you can import them from here

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Presets\Custom Shapes

I just imported the All.csh

image16.png

image15.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Where's the old shapes gone from Photoshop, arrows, icons etc, now we have boats, really

No it was uninstalled by adobe tech support, when they noticed, I had older version of it still installed, I think i am goint to revert back to the 2019 versions, My graphics card isn't supported by the 2020 products any way.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I'm wondering this myself. It is crazy to have a Tree and Boats standard in the shapes menu, but my arrows are gone? What the heck? How do I get them back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2020

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Works fine here.

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 15, 2020

Works fine here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: This questions comes up often, so I have a screenshot tha...

Thanks Dave!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Genius Thank you...got arrows back and a whole heap more like christmas..well not quite, but great result Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I hate to say it but there is no 'shapes' option in my Window menu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 24, 2020

It's there for me —

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 22, 2020

Also note that you can drag Shapes up to the very top of the list (above all the groups), similar to how it was before. This is useful if you have several "favorite" shapes, and want to have quick access to them.

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

It didn't work, jsut hung up.  But I used a workaround: I had arrows from an old Photoshop file and copied a layer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines