• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace panels reset every time

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time I get back to Photoshop, be it fresh from Open, or from Hide, ALL workspace panels reset to the left of the screen.   This started happening on the latest major release.  What gives and what can be done to fix it.

Photoshop 22.3.0

Mac 10.15.7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be permissions isues. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Did you save your customized Workspace? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds good to me c.p.  Especially with OSX   I wonder if it is just the workspace, or also Preferences changes?

Because we are constantly dragging panels about to take screenshots when answering forum questions, I have three Function keys set to trigger Actions that set and reset custom workspaces.  It is beyond nice to tidy up your workspace with a single click, or swap to Essentials if I need the default shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines