Highlighted

Zooming in Photoshop with 360 panorama in 3D preview

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why PS does not zoom in in full quality and zooms only part of the screen? Thanks to this there is no chance to edit the pano in the spherical preview, bcos the magnified quality is very poor.

https://youtu.be/nnduG0eWvzw

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Zooming in Photoshop with 360 panorama in 3D preview

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why PS does not zoom in in full quality and zooms only part of the screen? Thanks to this there is no chance to edit the pano in the spherical preview, bcos the magnified quality is very poor.

https://youtu.be/nnduG0eWvzw

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have notice a few thing with Photoshop 3D Spherical Panorama feature.  Menu 3D>Spherical panorama>  has three item. The first import want to import the panorama file and scale it down in size.  IMP you need to change the settings to match the panorama canvas size for it to work well. The second  item wold create the 3D Spherical Panorama the same size as the file would open in Photoshop and retains the document's name in the tab.  Where the Import Option would change the file extension from like .jpg to .dae in the Tab. Once the 3D spherical panorama is created the Image displayed is much softer than the jpeg. and seems to be  much larger for when I scale the 3d image to match the 2d Image zoomed to 100%  the soft 3D  image zoom scale states 38% the 3D Projection must be huge.  So the image is very soft but I can zoom way in if I need to.  What is displayed is very soft but what is displayed  is not the Programs actual pixels and perspective the actual pixels area in the 2d panorama projection in the area being displayed may be what has great distortion that the 3D viewer is correcting so you can edit the area.  I can not say  that I had a hard time cutting some floor tiles and patching out the tripod hole.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEW VERSION IS HERE AND OF COURSE WITH THE BUG 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0