• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio volume adjustment for all clips in a track / double screen handling

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is it possible to make an Audio volume adjustment for all clips in a track with one tool and or one command?
I can only find adjustments for each single clip.

2. is there a tool or a plug in that can handle  2 screens more professional in Windows 10?

Thank yu for any support

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Once you set the audio level for one clip, right-click on it and select Copy. Then select and right-click on the other clips on your timeline and select Apply Effects and Adjustments. 

2. Under the Window menu you'll find the option to split the program in half so you can spread it over two screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve
Thank you very much for your advice,  great support.

For second question I would like to specify.
I have difficulties to handle the second screen. e.g. I have a large curved screen as a second screen that is great for video editing. Whenever I move the premier window to second screen  and want to make full screen it jumps back to the first. I updated my version revcently and I had in mind that this bug was solved, but to my surprice it still doesn't work. I think this is a bit of a shame for a company like Adobe.  I know it is first built for Mac but I think there are many Windows users as well with the same issue. Of course I can change the screen setting (e.g. on screen only) but I would like to use it as it is. I also would like to use the second smaller screen for other purpose during editing.

Thank you for your support and best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been an issue with Premiere Elements for several generations. If you make too many adjustments to the program's size, it defaults back to your primary screen.

I have no solution for you unfortunately. I've just made a point of making my larger screen my primary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines