• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I burn bluray from premiere elements 2024

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premiere elements 9, used for years and I burn bluray discs of holidays by using the share tab.

It is behaving oddly when editing. I can't see video moving but can hear it.

Tried reloading software from the DVD.  no improvement.

Thinking about upgrading to Pemiere Elements 2024, but PC Mag's review says cannot burn BluRay discs.

is this correct?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No burning DVD or Blu-ray with Elements 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, am thinking to get external bluray writer for the PC that works OK with my Premiere Elements 9.

(and to give up trying on this PC.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>can't see video moving

Mac or Windows, and exactly which operating system?

If Windows, have you allowed updates?

If Windows, Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
nVidia Driver Downloads https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
-for all Adobe programs use the STUDIO driver, not the GAMING driver
-To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive
-testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top
-creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond
If you have a laptop you MAY also need to check for a laptop specific nVidia driver
-SOME laptops require an approved driver from the laptop company, not nVidia
AMD/ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
Intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/211969/Intel-HD-Graphics-Family
https://www.askwoody.com/newsletter/free-edition-working-with-the-intel-driver-support-assistant/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, thanks for message I am using windows 10 on PC.

following your advice downloaded updated driver for Radeon TX470 graphic card.

no change picture still gets stuck.

edited video in Premiere elements 9 on different PC.  moved via external hard drive to this PC to write bluray.

plays sound but not picture sticks on first shot.  however it has written bluray fine, just tested on TV.

but I can no longer edit.  I can move video along and click in workspace and it shows new picture, but won't run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

think problem is I just got a bigger c drive for this PC, which is when problem started.

c drive was cloned.

am thinking to get external bluray writer for the other PC that works OK with my Premiere Elements 9.

(and to give up trying on this PC.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>bigger c drive for this PC, which is when problem started. -- c drive was cloned.

As far as I know, Adobe program registration is done by putting a hidden file on the hard drive... so if the cloning program did not properly move EVERYTHING to the new drive, including the 'odd bits' that are hidden from the operating system, the program may not work at all after the cloning, or may not work properly... that may (or may not) explain why the video is not visible in the program

I don't know if your old version needs activation by entering the serial number into an activation screen, but I think the old activation server has been retired so you would not be able to DE-activate and then do a new activation if you removed and reinstalled the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for explaining. Shame but a least I can use other PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines