• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating Premiere Elements 14

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know you had to deactivate products manually and now that I've owned a couple of computers I can no longer use Premier Elements 14 due to the license being registered on too many devices. I can't sign out on those devices since I no longer have them, and there is no way to reset my registrations online. I can't for the life of me to figure out how to speak to customer support, the website just has a fruitless circular loop of redirection.

Can anyone tell me how to reset my registrations for Premiere Elements 14 that is NOT just a copy-paste of this support article because it is not helpful https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

If you no longer have or can operate the computer you have to deactivate through customer service.   The first way is to log into your Adobe account, find the software you registered to install it and deactivate it.  If that does not work then you can start an online "chat session" with Adobe support.  https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Look for a circle with a chat box inside at the lower right corner of your screen.  

You can also google for "adobe uk support contact number".  It should

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Thanks for the reply, it turns out that I needed to use a different browser for the chat window to show up. I was then able to resolve the problem with customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you no longer have or can operate the computer you have to deactivate through customer service.   The first way is to log into your Adobe account, find the software you registered to install it and deactivate it.  If that does not work then you can start an online "chat session" with Adobe support.  https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Look for a circle with a chat box inside at the lower right corner of your screen.  

You can also google for "adobe uk support contact number".  It should yield a phone number.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nowhere on the account page to deactivate PRE14, I only see my CC Photography plan as an option.

There is no chat box on the page you linked.

That google search returns no support number, only a number to request a consultation about CC RFI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Contact Us at the bottom of this page and click on Individual/Sign in to Contact Us, the chat window will open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, it turns out that I needed to use a different browser for the chat window to show up. I was then able to resolve the problem with customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser did you use? I tried 3 (chrome, edge and firefox) and still cannot see the chat window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Internet Explorer 11 so I was actually suprised that worked and not Chrome. It may have been an issue with cookies or something since I never normally use IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Tried IE11 but still no luck.

I've been trying all day to deactivate premiere elements 13 and it's just impossible without contacting them directly. Chat window is not available, no email... What a nightmare!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines