Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enable toggle question - Elements 18

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use Elements 13 for multi camera editing - I know CC is ideal but I cant switch now.

My question is to enable/disable an audio or video track my  current option on 13 is to right mouse click hit "enable".

I saw a youtube video earlier re: Elements 18 where I thought the user toggles to the far left to do the same enable/disable

function. Elements 13 uses those toggles for track style so I was wondering if version 18 has added this

improvement - another way to enable/disable. If someone can confirm this feature I will probably upgrade.

Thanks very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your question, there are icons on the left that will togle on or off the tracks.  They work a little differently than the choices in the right click menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much but as long as I can enable/disable from those two icons that would be great. My Elements 13 has those same icons which only seem to adjust the track view and do nothing as far as enable/disable is concerned.

Can you elaborate on how they work as compared to the enable/disable w/ right mouse menu.

Regards

alane011

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines