• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change an existing project from 1080p30 to 1080p60?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please Help!

I have a bad problem. I created a 1080p30 FPS project and imported a bunch of 1080p60 FPS videos in Premier Elements 22 and did a huge edit. Once I went to Export the project I realized that my project was 30FPS and therefore the video quality wasn't close to what it could've been. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to either make the existing project a 1080p 60FPS project, or somehow copy this project into a 1080p 60FPS project. Any ideas?

Btw, when I check the properties on my video media in this 30FPS project, the clips say that they are 30FPS, so I don't even know if what I want to do is doable coonsidering when I added the media to the project, it seemed to convert the clips from 60FSP to 30FPS. Is there a way to just export the timeline events themselves? And then import the edit itself into a new 60FPS project and then just add the media to it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible to change project settings in Elements or copy/paste from one project to another. I think this is a big flaw in the program

Workaround:

Changing Project Settings in Premiere Elements - YouTube

Post screenshot of a clip in MediaInfo in treeview here on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. After looking at that Youtube video and after further review I discovered 2 things. Most of the videos I used for my project were actually 29.97 videos so that is not Elements fault. Their properties were accurate.  I also discovered that during project creation, when editing 60FPS videos that I need to be special careful to select the right project format at project creation time because apprently I've editing a bunch of 60FPS videos in 30 FPS projects and exporting them as 30FPS by accident. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines