• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Elements Editor

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When elements open up, a popup comes up showing you your previous work to import to Organizer, I closed that window, can I recover my work, or do I have to do all that work all over again

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved thread from Premiere Pro to Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure of the workflow you are describing.  But, Organizer is an independent and separate application for organinzing all of your photos as video clips.   Premiere Elements uses project files that link to source clips or other media, then will output a finished video.  You cannot move or delete your source parts while still working on a video project.  

My personal choice is to not use Organizer at all.  

Regardless of what Organizer does to record the presance of your work, you should be able to open your projects and there is nothing to "recover".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you bypass the 'hub' where you may open different programs?

I go direct to (your link may vary, depending on your version)

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2021\PremiereElementsEditor.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John, 

If the question is for me, yes, that is what I do.  I make a desktop shortcut to that file.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines