• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2020 Windows 11

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to install Elements 2020 from DVD on windows 11 but get error message:

Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system.

Any ideas why that might be? I have latest OS (windows 11), plus up to date browsers (chrome and Edge)

Thanks

Neil

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing 2020 is not suited to run on W11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised to hear that. The basic structure of Windows 11 isn't that much different from Windows 10. I've yet to find a program (even 32 bit programs) that I haven't been able to install on it.

I'm not saying it isn't possible. But I'd be surprised.

As an experiment, I'll see if I can install versino 2020 later today, though, and I'll let you know my results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW I just installed Premiere Elements 2020 (v.18) on my Windows 11 with no problems.

That may not be officially sanctioned by Adobe, but it works on my machine. For what it's worth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having that error, disappointing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines