• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2023 can't lode the Editor Workspace (mac)

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Elements 2023 suddenly won't start. I have restated my computer (mac - iMac 2021 MacOS Ventura 13.6.3) and uninstalled Premiere Elements and reinstalled Premiere Elements but haven't gotten the option to type in my serial number again. It still don’t start the video editor. But my photoshop elements still works and start as usual.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try selecting the option to Run as Administrator.

Version 2023 is last year's version of the program and has since been replaced by version 2024. How old is your copy of the program? Are you saying it worked in the past but suddenly stopped working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue with the 2024 new version. It worked fine a few days ago. I made sure my mac was updated, tried uninstalling, and even called Best Buy where I purchased software. Worked with a technician for a few hours. Everything is fine on my end. There is a glitch in the new Premiere Elements software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's the 2024 version of the program, you can contact Adobe Tech Support via chat and they'll likely get it working for you. 

Go here https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Then start a chat in the window that opens on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines