• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preset to export 4K at 1080/60?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there really no preset to export 4K video at 1080/60?  I was able to do it, but I had to go into the custom output settings and configure everything there.  The presets all seem to switch the fps to 30 when I choose one of the 1080 options.

Another weird thing...in the custom output, I set the size to 1920x1080, but I had to uncheck the box to keep it proportional.  Otherwise, if I put 1920 for the width, it'd make the height too large.  A bug maybe?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to export with a higher framerate you need to raise the Level and Profile in the coding settings in the advanced settings.

It's not uncommon to have to uncheck the box while adjusting settings.

make sure the ratio is set to 1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Building on Ann's reply, there are choices in the Export > Custom > Advanced to make your own preset.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, everyone.  I did just end up making my own preset.  Seems to be working well!  As far as output bitrate, what is a good choice?  Right now, I'm using target 40, max 50.  I shoot at 2.7K and output the final cut at 1080.  Maybe I don't need to go quite this high with the bitrate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as output bitrate, what is a good choice?  Right now, I'm using target 40, max 50. 

By @xrayzzz

You should experiment.  Much lower bitrates will still be watchable.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines