• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Smart Fix & Auto Smart Tone Tools

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two tools I use a lot in Premiere Elements 2020 aren't working for me in the 2022 edition. Neither start making any progress.  They just get stuck on "Starting Auto Analyzer...".  Same video clips in 2020 analyze quickly. I'm very disappointed. 

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention.  I'm on Windows 10.  Thinkpad Carbon X1 Gen7.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open a new project and add only a photo to the timeline, then try to run Smart Fix on it. Does that work?

If so, the issue is with your footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve - I am deal ing with the same issue in PE 2022. Click on Auto Smart Tone -> Custom.  Smart Tone work space does not open. Get a pop up say....One or more clips cannot be analyzed.

I have tried your suggestion of using a still photo & the issue still occurs. I have closed the program, rebooted my computer. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

I am using a MacBook Pro.

BTW, I recently purchased your PE 2022 course on LinkedIn and was trying to use Auto Smart Tone as you demonstate in the leason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're having the problem even when you're just working on a project with a few photos in it, something is going on at an operating system level.

I'd recommend you contact Adobe Customer Care via Chat. Since you have the latest version of the program, they'll help you out at no charge and may even link into your computer and make the necessary fixes.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact/what-contact-options.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines