• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random sort

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to randomly sort photos in Premiere Elements 13?  I am using the Video Editor portion to string together numerous photos that I would like to have randomly sorted.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jamesk14618503  wrote

Is there a way to randomly sort photos in Premiere Elements 13?  I am using the Video Editor portion to string together numerous photos that I would like to have randomly sorted.

Thanks

What do you think about external renaming tools?

https://www.google.fr/search?q=random+rename+files+freeware&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=uss...

You can work on renamed copies. The organizer 'reconnect' function should even be able to reconnect renamed missing files to the new names (not recommended...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the provided link, picked a website for the Random Names program, and it did what I needed.  Unfortunately I had to restart my project but I wasn't far into it anyway.  It's a shame Adobe couldn't have a randomize button in their program.  Thanks for your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines