• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what does the orange line mean?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have 2 sound sources and 1 video source going on this 3-minute YouTube video I'm making, but the orange line appears, and my song keeps jamming/stopping!

why does Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 have room for 3-4 videos and 3-4 audio/sounds when the presence of the orange line seems to be a warning that this program can't even handle half of that? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

As I show you in my books, the yellow-orange line along the top of the timeline indicates a need to render the timeline in order to get smoother playback. This is necessary if you are using an unusual video source or you have added effects or adjustments.

To render the timeline, press the Enter key on your keyboard. The yellow-orange line will turn green and your video will play smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I show you in my books, the yellow-orange line along the top of the timeline indicates a need to render the timeline in order to get smoother playback. This is necessary if you are using an unusual video source or you have added effects or adjustments.

To render the timeline, press the Enter key on your keyboard. The yellow-orange line will turn green and your video will play smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines