• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter Button not working on Text Based Editing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2024 Jul 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest  update my filter button no longer works for text-based editing. After transcribing my clips, I can usually click the filter  button and it pops down with Filter by Filler words or Pauses and I  can choose pauses and delete them all. Now that is not showing up, the button just turns blue and does nothing.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2024 Jul 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a similar issue as described above, and it has been ongoing for several days now. Despite spending $50 on my subscription, I am unable to perform basic pause removals in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Issue Description: After the latest update, my filter button for text-based editing no longer functions as expected. Normally, after transcribing my clips, I could click the filter button to reveal options such as "Filter by Filler Words" or "Pauses." I would select "Pauses" to delete them all. However, now the button just turns blue and does nothing, with no options appearing for filtering or removing pauses.

This issue is significantly hindering my workflow and productivity. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug only in the Beta version. We believe the fix will be in Build 75.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-bugs/3-dots-not-clicking/idi-p/14749969

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate