• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
0

Project not opening (stuck on loading)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on the Adobe Premiere (Beta) and it was working fine yesterday, but when I turned on my comoputer this morning and tried to open the project, it stops loading it at about 3/4 of the way and just freezes. I also updated the application to the newest version and I am still having this issue. I also tried opening an auto-save version of that same project and same issue. The application is only opening when I start a new project entirely.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

95

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, today's update messed up my motion graphics, and it's super slow.  Hopefully, they release a new update soon.  For now, I'm exporting my rough edits and going back to non-beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure I have that same luxury unforunately, this is a 2-hour project with hundreds of hours of footage I edited from 🤪😩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I reverted to an even older version of an auto-save file and that one seems to be working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE #2: The issue happened again, and this time I created a brand new untitled project file and then Imported the project file for my project, then renamed it, and that seemed to work good without it taking a whole lot of time. Only issue I've been having since then is the editing software seems to be lagging after I've been on it for a long amount of time, however that coule potentially have something to do with the nature of a 2-hour long project that I'm continuously changing and adding effects to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Resources