• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

As soon as I put a Vignette on my footage from Colour workspace, My footage gets rekt.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I put a Vignette on my footage from Colour workspace, My footage gets rekt.

If I set Vignette to Zero the footage is fine. If I enter any value on Vignette the footage gets completely distorted or goes black.

Ive tried it on the footage, on an adjustment layer with other adjustments and on its own adjustment layer with no other adjustments. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

@ThisCloseToPiratingIt @R Neil Haugen  This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro Beta 22.6 build 043. Please let us know if you still see it after updating. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which build, as I am not seeing this on windows build build 22.6.13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got beta 22.6 on a Win10 rig here ... and I can work with the Vignette for a few setting changes, but pretty soon after I change the Feather the screen goes black ... and the only way to get it back is to close Premiere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@paulpnel @R Neil Haugen  We are working on fixing the above issue and it should be working fine soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Best to simply use a feathered mask for vignettes at the moment.

They're working on it, that's all we know.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ThisCloseToPiratingIt @R Neil Haugen  This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro Beta 22.6 build 043. Please let us know if you still see it after updating. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources