Copy link to clipboard
22.2.0 Build 29
We have progress!
The audio settings of a preset (when audio is to be disabled for silent export) are passing to Media Encoder correctly, but it's displaying wrongly in the Export window.
1. Select an in-out point on a timeline and select Export.
2. Choose a preset that has audio disabled.
3. Audio "switch" in Export dialog displays audio is off.
4. Send to AME. Note in AME that the audio setting is disabled, as it should be.
5. Select another set of in-out points on the timeline., select Export.
6. Note that the same preset is selected, but that the Audio is switched on.
7. Without changing anything, go ahead and send to AME.
8. Note in AME that audio is in fact disabled, which is what we want.
Result: Things work as they should but the display does not show that audio is disabled in the Export window.
Yup, same thing happens if you disable the Video settings. The root problem is we're not retaining those switch states when exiting and re-entering Export mode. We've got a bug logged, thanks for pointing this out!