• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caption X/Y position inconsistencies

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest Beta version and encountered the following problems using the Captions feature:

1. Highlighting a 38 minute long SRT track and applying a Y axis value of 87 does not work. However, I can chnange this value is each SRT block which may conatin 3 to 10 worrds.

2. After editing video an imported SRT track, timecode in SRT does not change to align to new Video timecode postion. e.g., Video timecode 00.00.07.00 but SRT timecode = 00.08.20.17

3. Inconsistent performance when dragging start or end bar of SRT timeline section. e.g., Fault 1: SRT block disappears. Fault 2: Cannt move left side SRT bar to new position within its block i.e., shorten the original length of the SRT bar... yet I can do this function at other times.

4. When searching a word in Captions Panel then selecting a Caption block with that word, the respective sengment of video does not appear. This requires manually gragging the timeline bar to find the particlaur section of video and Caption. I suggest when searching a word, then selecting that 'caption box', PP automatically makes the assocoaited section of video timeline appear.

5. When entering a new Y value, the numeric value remains in the Captions edit panel but the Caption 'sometimes' does not move to the new Y location. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post this in the Beta forum you will have faster and better replies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access the beta forum using the icon at right in the worksapces panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ali!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources