• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DISCUSS: Improved Lumetri Video Scopes

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The colorized vector scope displays the chroma component of your image for more accurate color signal monitoring.

Picture21.png

The improved low pass noise filter cleans up distracting noise in the trace, making it easier to see your color and luma values.

FrancisCrossman_1-1631918501273.png

Double-click the new vector scope for 2x zoom to make precision adjustments, for example for white balance or skin tones. The Flesh Tone Line (FTL) provides a helpful reference.

FrancisCrossman_2-1631918501292.png

Improved 8-bit Histogram offers a brighter and crisper display and supports both SDR and HDR content.

FrancisCrossman_3-1631918501315.png

This makes the 8-bit histogram an accurate 256 bars plot and removes the fuzziness.

We want to know what you think.  Please join the conversation below.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Vectorscope is the biggest improvement since @Dennis_Weinmann showed me the "new" vectorscope I'd been asking for in SpeedGrade ... back in what, 2015? Very glad to see it.

I rarely use the histogram, but might need to take a peek at it now. Hmmm.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just my PC (it's a fast system - 16 core Ryzen 5950X, 128GB RAM, RTX3090 24GB graphics card) or do the Lumetri Scopes take a long time for everyone (maybe 10 seconds or more) to appear when I select Lumetri Scopes from the Window menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just as reference data, they appear instantly in my 24-core 3960X system with a 2080Ti.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources