• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DISCUSS: Redesigned header bar

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new header bar provides a centralized navigation within Premiere Pro (Beta), connecting the core phases in the editing process: Import, Edit, and Export. The new header bar will be a common design element across the Creative Cloud applications to help users orient themselves more easily within different creative cloud apps.

PrPro_New-HeaderBar-BETA-Illustration2.png

Switch between modes on the left: Import to get footage in, Edit to do all your creative work, and Export to get sequences exported for various destinations. Workspaces have been relocated into a dropdown menu on the right.  This is a much better use of space.

More detailed info on the workflows: New import & export in Premiere Pro (Beta)

FAQ: FAQ | New import and export in Premiere Pro (Beta)

We want to know what you think about the new header bar.  Please join the conversation below.

To leave comments about the new Import and Export workflows, please visit these dedicated pages:

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE JUST ADD OPTION TO HIDE IT. 99.9% of time header bar is waste of space. I'm not interested in "my way" or "your way", only the "best way". Happy to change to anything that is better. Adobe group making final decisions may think this header bar is great and users will one day see the light when they get used to it, but for keyboard shortcut users, even light shortcut users like myself, I doubt it because I cannot find anything on it that makes having it there a "better way" than not having it there. It will therefore always just be "your way" that was forced upon us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to close this header bar? I never use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources