• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DISCUSS: Share for Review with Frame.io in Premiere Pro

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing work-in-progress for review via Frame.io is even faster and easier. Share for Review simplifies the exporting and sharing process to stakeholders for review and approval. 

Frame.io is included with Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud subscriptions. Subscribers receive: 

• Two Frame.io users: Share your Frame.io account with another user to stay connected from home, the office, or on set.  
  • Five concurrent projects: Keep your work for multiple clients organized with support for up to 5 concurrent projects.  
  • 100GB Frame.io storage: Enough footage to host multiple 4K HDR projects, audio files, LUTs, scripts, photos, and more!  
  • Camera to Cloud: Send media right from your camera into your Frame.io account over WIFI, 5G, or LTE. 

Try these Share for Review  actions now:

Click on the Share button in the header bar: Collaboration (Invite to Edit for Team Projects) and Sharing (Share for Review with Frame.io) are now in one place under the big blue Share button. 

JessicaNuez_0-1697150586391.png

Choose a Frame.io destination: In the Share for Review section, use the location picker to choose a destination in Frame.io for your active sequence to live.  

JessicaNuez_1-1697150586382.png

Try different presets: Check out the available presets. 

Share: After clicking Share, continue working in Premiere Pro as Adobe Media Encoder exports and Premiere Pro subsequently uploads the asset to Frame.io in the background for you. The review link is available to you right away for easy copying and pasting to stakeholders. 

Update Changes: After first time share, Premiere Pro will track if there are changes to the active sequence and we provide the options to push those changes to a new version on Frame.io using the same review link. 

JessicaNuez_2-1697150586383.png

Create New Link: Share your active sequence to a new version stack (instead of pushing “updates changes” to the same review link) by creating a new link.  

JessicaNuez_3-1697150586385.png

Sign Out: Sign out of an account to be able to access another Frame.io account. 

We want to know what you think.  Please join the conversation below.

TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to sign in to that top bar tool separately from signing into the FrameIO panel.  Is that expected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will co-worker feedback show up in the project file anywhere? On the timeline? Or the timeline monitor? Or is it solely kept at the review link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jessica Nuñez,

Cool feature! However, is it possible to relocate the button to the right so I can still slide out more workspace tabs as I had able to in the past?

I wrote a bug report here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-bugs/share-button-location-hindering-workspace-tabs...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wanted to try that share to frame.io option but I don't have any share button. Was it removed in the latest beta version? I am logged to my Frame.io account in on the Review panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources